C/C++ Software Engineer
- A university degree in IT Engineering, Telecommunications or similar.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming with C/C++.
- Knowledge of Qt graphic library and the QML language.
- Experience with Git as a version management system.
- High level of spoken and written English.
The following would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-based protocols.
- Knowledge of the main software design patterns.
- Experience in software testing.
- Creating and maintaining unit tests.
- Linux operating system (programmer level).
- Knowledge of software development automation tools and continual integration (CMake, Jenkins, etc.).
- High level of spoken and written German.
- Able to work in an international multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of Agile development methods (Scrum).
- Interested in learning new technologies.
- Flexible when it comes to performing different technical roles in line with the project’s needs.
- Committed to software quality.