Senior C++ software engineer
Tasks: programming, analysis, design and planning. Supervising development teams. Managing projects. Communication and follow-up with customers.
Our company is located in Málaga in southern Spain and we mainly work remotely.
We are looking for someone with the necessary qualifications, who is flexible and willing to learn, and is hard working and committed to software quality.
We offer an employment contract, good working conditions and a pleasant working environment. Good training and professional development opportunities.
- A university degree in IT Engineering, Telecommunications or similar.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Object-Oriented Programming with C/C++.
- High level of technical English.
The following would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Qt graphic library and the QML language.
- Experience with Git as a version management system.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-based protocols.
- Knowledge of the main software design patterns.
- Experience in software testing. Creating and maintaining unit tests.
- Linux operating system (programmer level).
- Knowledge of software development automation tools and continual integration (CMake, Jenkins, etc.).
- Knowledge of German.
- Able to work in an international multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of Agile development methods (Scrum).
- Interested in learning new technologies.
- Flexible when it comes to performing different technical roles in line with the project’s needs.