Senior Java software engineer
Tasks: programming, analysis, design and planning. Supervising development teams. Managing projects. Communication and follow-up with customers.
Our company is located in Málaga in southern Spain. We are looking for someone with the necessary qualifications, who is flexible and willing to learn, and is hard working and committed to software quality.
We offer an employment contract, good working conditions and a pleasant working environment. Good training and professional development opportunities.
- 4 years’ professional experience with the following technologies: JavaSpring/Springboot, Angular, REST interface development, Git, Scrum, databases (SQL and NoSQL), Microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Keen to work with Agile methodology in a distributed international team.
- Able to work independently and has good time management.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Highly committed to software quality (SOLID principles).
- High level of English.
The following would be an advantage
- High knowledge of German.